$50 donation, for 5th attempt at question!

HI BOB,

I had sex with a high risk female at the end of december, i used a condom, but i admit my mind got the better of me. So i got one of those early tests for HIV, and it came beack negative. I then waited up until 10 weeks and 2 days, tested again, using ELISA and came back NEGATIVE, i am feeling posititive that my 12 week will come back negative when i get it done. Here is the question. I receently bought a bottle of mineral water from a corner shop, after drinking several large mouthfuls, i noticed a white substance in there that looked alot like semen! I know there is a low chance of it being semen, but i started to worry. About 2 weeks after the incident i started to get symptoms such as a chest infection, aches, a cold, sore throat, etc. Is it possible i could have caught HIV from this drink, and would you recommend for me to get tested from this exposure??

Please answer, i will donate $50!!

Thanks

I, too, am "posititive" that your 12-week ELISA will come "beack" negative.

Regarding the mineral water, I see absolutely no cause for concern or worry. No, I would not recommend testing. Of that I'm absolutely "posititive!"

Thank you for your generous donation. I'll look forward to your "WOO-HOO" very soon!

hold on a minute! please
It's 2005...any changes ?