hold on a minute! please

I am on the right forum I think? I was on the Hopkin site TODAY and Dr. Gallant said that he does not believe that somone has to notify somone about them being HIV+ if they only kiss them or performs oral on them because he says THESE are NO RISK activities. You might seem to disagree but I cant be sure because a lot of your answers are vague " If you feel yo put yourself at risk get tested". I didnt have any unusual circumstances, I Am circumsized, but I did have a fever and rash after. Who is correct? This happened 9 years ago still healthy but rea;ize that doesnt mean much. By the way she was a hooker.

Perhaps we are both correct. Perhaps there is only a theoretical risk. However, let's take your case for a real example. You report you "didn't have any unusual circumstances," yet you also report a fever and rash after the event in question. You are also nine years later still searching for an answer from Web site to Web site, specialist to specialist. My point is that you definitely are at least worried you placed yourself at risk and you've had some "symptoms;" consequently, even with only a theoretical risk, a 20-minute HIV test would give you a definitive result and calm any residual doubt in your mind. So who is correct may not be the right question for you. Your issue is 20 minutes versus 9 years.

Hope that helps!

YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON ON THE INTERNET
$50 donation, for 5th attempt at question!