Thank you, Important question that may help others.

Dear Dr. Frascino,

I appreciate your help. Your answers are very therapeutic. My question is after having oral sex in my car I left the condom on and just pulled up my shorts. I dropped her off and then about 20 or 30 minutes later I was able to take it off and trow it away. The concern I have is when I went to get the condom it was off my penis and in the bottom of my underwear. I'm asking if it is possible to get an STD from the saliva on the outside of the condom? I had no sores or cuts. Thank you kindly.

Sincerely, hopefully healthy

Hello Hopefully Healthy,

The only risk I see form the episode you describe is getting your 2xst boxer briefs all gunked up with spunk leaking out of your used rubber. Dude, did you really think you'd stay erect for 30 minutes after busting your nut? Just because the Viagra and Cialis commercials warn about "persistent erections lasting for more than four hours . . ." doesn't mean yours is going to last that long, OK?

So send your sticky shorts through the laundry and remember to continue to play safe to stay safe.

Am I nuts Dr Bob?
Oi (Hi) From Brazil