WOO-HOO! and what a fantastic support

Dr Robert,

i wrote to you about 2 days ago cos i was worried sick about my results - but i wanted to say a big WOO-HOO!

I think your site and your words are both extremely supportive but also very admirable. As i can see from previous posts, many people have alot of respect for you and that's me included.

As im a final year student at university i dont have much dosh at the moment, but im looking into doing volunteer work to help fundraise for HIV/Aids - cos i reckon my time could be just as valuable. Also, as my final year project im making a website for young women educating in all things related to sex and how to be assertive about contraception as forth....

once again though fantastic site - and to all those worried people out there, i was rather complacent when i was younger and had unprotected sex...and luckily im ok. so just go get tested and put your mind at rest. knowledge is power.

hope you're well bob, sending love to you and your family

love lisa, UK x x

Hi Lisa,

WOO-HOO and congratulations.

I also want to commend you on your senior project creating a Web site for young women that will provide sex education and assertiveness training pertaining to contraception. That work is not only invaluable but desperately needed as well.

Stay well, Lisa!

Please Post - for all worried wells
HIV from vibrating dildo?