Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

jerked off with partner's protein milkshake
Mar 9, 2005

Dr. B-

this is kinda embarrassing to describe, BUT, some time ago, the guy I was with jerked me off with his semen. I passed out--a little bit of drinking that night--in a pair of jeans. I woke up the next morning with two little abrasions on the tip of my penis. Could be from the zipper--probably were--but I was a little worried that he rubbed me raw WITH his semen. I don't know his status. Worse case scenario: there was fluid exchange and his was HIV+. Would you be satisfied with a 3 month test? On to a more subjective question, how freaked out should I be if the worse case scenario is true? What a silly question, but I can't help but ask.

-a fan.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Fan,

How freaked out should you be? I'd say significantly! But not because of HIV. I'd worry about drinking to the point where you pass out and have your "home entertainment center" traumatized without even knowing what happened.

Getting jerked off with a partner of unknown status's protein milkshake would pose minimal (if any) risk. Yes, I'd be satisfied with a negative three-month test. But if I were you, I wouldn't go out drinking to celebrate!

Take care, Fan!

Dr. Bob

Previous
don't remember if condom broke, scared!!
Next
Where does the money go?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.