don't remember if condom broke, scared!!

Dear Dr. Bob, remember me? The guy that caught his wiener in his zipper in the Philipines? Well I really need another answer from you this time. During my night of sex, on one of the positions I was doing, I remembered a weird sensation on my penis. It felt like there wasn't enough lube and that my foreskin was being pulled backwards (kind of weird feeling), even though I was wearing a condom. The problem is, I can't remember if it broke or not, though there wasn't any cum left on my bed from that encounter. What is the chance of a latex condom ripping during vaginal sex? This is the burning question for me this time. Strange symptoms (weakness, occasional nausea, sleepiness) are also still occuring with me, though I have been diagnosed with depression about one year ago, and could this have something to do with my symptoms?? I will get tested in 3 weeks and if woohooable you will definitely hear from me again with a donation. Thanks.

If a condom breaks, it's generally not a subtle occurrence. Since the latex is tightly stretched to cover your massive and throbbing member, if it tears, it pops big time, like a balloon! You would have noticed it when taking the condom off.

Your symptoms are consistent with depression, not HIV.

I hear a massive and throbbing WOO-HOOing coming your way very soon!

Insertive risk of transmission
jerked off with partner's protein milkshake