my whoo hoo is like Enya music to my ears

This goes out to all the Wory wells DONT SEARCH THE INTERNET FOR HIV SYMPTOMS or SELF DIAGNOSE. i did this and i wasted 2 MONTHS of my life worrying. my story was that i had an unrpotected oral sex encounter and developed sore throat, nightsweats, canker sores, and later on it turned into sinusitus and the pins and needles from hell. by the way a certain website said that sinusitus was among the TOP TEN HIV SYMPTOMS. I told my Doc the story and he looked at me like i was crazy. he practically said the same thing as Good ol Doctor Bob, "YOU DONT HAVE HIV, FACE IT"!!!! "Oral sex carries an EXTREMLY LOW RISK OF HIV INFECTION"!!! "IF YOU CALL ME ONE MORE TIME AT 2 AM IN THE MORNING ABOUT A RED PIMPLE ON YOUR CHEST IM CALLING THE INSANE INSTITUTE ON YOU"!!!!

Now here i am, i tested negative for syphlis, and HIV at 2 months prior to my oral sex encouner. The Doc told me not to come at 3 months since it was indeed pointless to test againg, and to stop calling his cell phone.

I love you very much Doctor Bob. Be Safe

You were calling his cell phone??? Oh my . . . you're lucky he didn't put a restraining order out on you!

By the way, how did you test negative for syphilis and HIV two months "prior" to your blowjob? Generally speaking, if you're concerned about an STD, it makes more sense to get tested "after" the potential exposure.

Stay well, Enya-Fan, and no, I will never, ever, ever give you my cell phone number, so don't even think about asking.

Just a post, no questions
Scared in Louisville