Just a post, no questions

About 3 months ago, I wrote (but you didn't post it) to you regarding a special "blow job" that I had and how I worried about I might pass the virus (if I were tested positive) to my brother. Today, I have folked up enough courage and tested for HIV. This time next week, I will find out what the result is. I have asked the doctor not to notify me via the phone (not the result, but you know, you get a call and it goes something like "there is something that we would like to inform you" which basically means you have been tested HIV positive). I have a feeling that I will be tested HIV+ but regardless the result, I will log back and tell you and others about it. Thank you for all the work you have done to us. Dr Bob, you have no idea how much we appreciate it. From the bottom of my heart, Thank You.

I'm sending you my best cosmic karma that you'll be WOO-HOOing when you log back on next week. Remember the odds really are all very much in your favor.

SECOND TIME - DON'T MAKE ME FLY OUT THERE!!!
my whoo hoo is like Enya music to my ears