Ritalin and HIV

I have Atention Defecit Disoreder (ADD) and I take Metadate which is a time release form of retailn.

I read that the use of Methamphetamaine increses the chance of contracting the HIV virus? I am a gay man and I "hook up" with other men ocasionally always trying to be safe.

Am I at a higher risk becuase of the medication? Should I not take my meds on days I know I am going to intercat with other sexual partners?

Thanks

"Intercat" with other sexual partners? What's that???

"Retailn" hmmm, that sounds like doing business. You can either be "wholesale-n" or "retail-n."

OK, never mind. To directly answer your question, Ritalin (or retailn, for that matter) will not increase the chance of contracting HIV. You should not stop your mediation on hook-up days.

To protect your negative HIV status, all you need to do is be safe. Note that's a bit different than "trying to be safe."

Illegal methamphetamines can cause loss of inhibition, which can lead to unsafe sexual practices.

Just remember to stay safe to stay well!

Give me some definite info please
worried day in and day out