Thank you, Dr. Bob!

Hi Dr. Bob -

Just wanted to say a big "Thank you!" from a worried-well whi has depended on the information and support this site offers for the last couple of months. I just received a negative test result at six months. I am finally ready to move on, and I would not be so ready if it were not for your kind, concise advice. For those of you still waiting it out: get tested and believe that you have the strength to handle your results... no matter what they are. You can learn a lot about yourself during times of trouble, and you can decide to live your life differently if need be. Best of luck to everyone out there who is still waiting, and to you, Dr. Bob, THANK YOU for everything that you do. I wish you the best in battling this disease, both personally and professionally. I am so grateful for everything you do.

WOO HOO!

Change of Perspective Girl

Hello Change-of-Perspective Girl,

Great news! WOO-HOO!

Thanks for your thanks. Congratulations on putting things into "perspective!"

Stay well.

WoooWeddingHoooo
Give me some definite info please