Congratulations from Bolivia!!

Dear Dr. Robert,

I just want to thank you for the great work you do everyday to help anxious people like me, in my case, this site is the best thing I've ever found. I live in South America poorest country (Bolivia) where nobody has good HIV information and we only have ELISA test but not PCR. I've been in the U.S. a few years ago and I realize that coming from the US to my country is like going back a hundred years in time, but there must be something good in living in a so back-in-time country like this. Anyway, last year I got into the medical school and now I am in second year of medicine and also would like to specialize in something related to HIV; I hope to follow some of your steps one day, you're my hero!

Keep on that way and please continue doing this wonderful job you're doing.

Best Regards, Miguel from La Paz, Bolivia.

Hello Miguel from La Paz,

Congratulations on getting into medical school! It's a privilege afforded to few and an opportunity of unlimited scope. Should you ultimately decide to follow in my steps to confront the HIV/AIDS pandemic, I would be honored.

Stay well, Miguel.

Seen The Light
Can I WOO HOO?