Free at last

Dear Dr. Bob,

About 2 months ago I developed a strange and unusual rash on my body. I freaked the f out and decided to research what it could be on the net. I had just gotten married, graduated from college, and got a new job. Life was perfect. Until I read my rash could be the first sign of HIV. Well, since then I went into a deep and dark depression...almost lost my job, stop talking to my friends, becuase I was convinced I had gotten HIV years ago and it was showing up. (many unprotected sex) I also got mouth ulcers, burning tongue, swollen glands,gingivitis, angular chelitis, and abnormal PAp smears. Well, thank god for my wonderful husband who FORCED us to have an HIV test.I cried when I signed the consent form. I was a mess. When I went to get tested the doctor thought I was crazy. Well, yesterday I tested NEGATIVE! Too all you WW's don't ruin you life by having unsafe sex and by not getting tested. Do not waste your life reading these forums and not getting tested. Life is short. Appreciate what you have. To Dr,. Bob I will pray for you and will donate money every Feb. 24th the day I tested negative.

WOO-HOO and congratulations!

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story. I hope it will convince other worried well "messes" to end their unnecessary journeys into "deep, dark depression" by getting tested! Just in case your post doesn't do that, can I borrow your wonderful husband so he can force several thousands WWs who are presently paralyzed by their fears to get tested as well?

Thank you for your donation! Making a yearly gift is a wonderful reminder of all the things we have to be so thankful for year after year.

Stay safe; stay well and please give that wonderful hubby of yours a hug from me. OK?

HIV and stress
Went to a naughty Blockbuster...Please help Dr. Bob!