Dude, what do I have to do to get you to respond to my messages ??

I'll take you out, take you to a good restaurant, to a fancy bar, and then take you home, will you answer my questions then ? Man.. Getting your attention is hard dude... If I test NEGATIVE I am coming to your foundation to donate the money I started saving for my HIV medicine. You won't be able to ignore me once you see me ;) Whatever the reason you are ignoring me is, that's OK. I wish you the best luck and a long healthy life.

I'm not ignoring you! I really do try to answer as many questions as I can. If you haven't received a response, perhaps it's because a question similar to yours has already been posted. Have you checked the archives? If your question is indeed unique, or at least original, and has not been answered, I suggest you repost it to me (preferably with another catchy title).

As for your comment that "getting your attention is hard dude . . ." well, in reality the reverse is true: "a hard dude gets my attention," but that's a whole other story.

Good luck with your upcoming test! I'll send my very best cosmic karma and keep all my fingers and toes crossed for you. OK? Do let me know when I can "uncross" them as it's remarkably difficult to type this way.

HIV 1 and 2 - Am I being realistic here?
Thank you, Dr. Bob!