HIV 1 and 2 - Am I being realistic here?

Dr Bob

Ditto on all the compliments you have received over time. Your site should indeed enjoy more prominence and have substantially more links from all search engines.

Nevertheless, the proverbial word spreads when people are in panic and their lives are in disarray.

I have one short question. I have written several times but to no avail. Had two exposures in Brazil in a recent trip involving protected fellatio and one event where the prostitute (hate that description) drove her finger up my arse with a condom on it that we had previously used during Fellatio. Felt like I had been had from behind by someone with an barge pole. No subtlety whatsoever. What do they teach these girls nowadays!!!!

Naturally also stroked the cat on both occasions but with no visual cuts etc. The one girl was a bit on the skinny side and did not look all that well (seemed to have a discharge coming from her anus (could have been cream). Stayed away there naturally. Funny what one tends to remember after a few too many. At least I admit that I did let the fingers do the walking as apposed to others who swear they never touched anything. Thats even more tempting than the blowjob itself, so please....come on.

Tested at 84 (ok 83)days for Herpes 1 and 2, Hep B and C and HIV 1. No option really to test for HIV 2 as it was not deemed necessary. All negative. Tests done by LabCorp (Laboratory Corporation of America) in their 3 million $ laboratories (they promote it almost like selling burgers).

I am somewhat concerned with HIV2 due to it being in Brazil although it only seems to be West African concern. Should I repeat all these tests or should I have just the HIV1 and 2 done again? I am afraid to freeride with the wife again due to this fear and I'm afraid my arguement is not sticking. Went through the whole process of explaining all to her so this extra waiting time is making me even less popular than the actual event eventhough I am afraid I infect her. Should have thought of that before having the two girls Samba around my prick. Any guidance will be most appreciated as well as a donation to your far reaching efforts will be in order.

D

Hello D,

Your risks protected fellatio, stroking the kitty and getting the condom-covered "barge pole" up the butt would not pose a significant risk for HIV transmission if the latex condoms were used properly and did not fail. Yes, I realize the backdoor experience involved a "used" condom. One could rationally argue that HIV testing is not warranted in this situation. But, as always, the decision whether to get tested always remains with you.

I agree with the advice you have previously been given regarding HIV-2. It's not necessary. I believe your test results are accurate, that you are HIV negative and that no further testing is warranted or necessary. If you choose to get tested for HIV-2, that option is always open and totally up to you.

Finally, as for "fingers doing the walking" being more tempting than a "blowjob," I doubt you'd find consensus there. I also wonder if you've ever had a really dynamite (or even half-way decent) gobble of your one-eyed monster.

D, I'm glad you leveled with your wife. I hope you can accept the good news of your negative status. But you and your wife both need to be comfortable that your Samba experiences were merely dirty dancing rather than dangerous liaisons.

Good luck and thank you for your donation!

Stay safe. Stay well.

Ten Commandments for better HIV education/prevention Thx Dr. Bob
Dude, what do I have to do to get you to respond to my messages ??