Question about donation

Hello dr. Bob for the last few weeks i have been reading the archives of the safer sex forum and i have to say you are doing a great job! I have asked you a question twice but didnt answer, however i understand that you get so many questions everyday. For the last two months i have been v stressed and i am planning on getting tested in two week`s time, so i would appreciate some good karma from you, since i am kind of supersticious. I tried to donate 20 pounds -i know that it s not that much, but i am a student and i guess that s a start- today at your foundation but i could not manage to do it. I live in the UK and i have a natwest solo cashcard, how can i donate? I hope you keep up the good work and all the best to you and everyone :)

christos

Hello Christos,

Thanks for your kind words.

Donation information for my foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. We accept checks, money orders, credit cards, direct wire transfers, appreciated stock, gold teeth, first-born children and just about everything else. From the UK you could send a check (yes, we accept pounds) or arrange for a direct wire transfer. I don't know if "natwest solo cash card" is linked to any of the major credit card companies such as Visa or MasterCard, but you could give them a call to check it out. Thank you for your willingness to help others who are in desperate need.

As for Dr. Bob's good-luck cosmic karma, consider it sent with my personal blessing. Christos, we are all rooting for you that you'll soon graduate with honors (and WOO-HOOs) from the Worried Well Club to the X-Files (Ex-Worried Wells)!

Good luck!

HIV- on 5th Course of Ketoconazole
+ TEENS HAVING SEX!!!