I PISSED OFF Dr.BOB in WW HELL

Dr. Robert, Hello. I would first like to thank you for replying to the post I made. Second, let me offer my most humble apology for having placed it in the wrong forum. I totally got the tone in your voice and I will make sure to post properly next time. Third, I just was wondering if I could get an update on my case as some responses in the archives have started to freak me out. If you remember I had protected vaginal and unprotected oral(I went down on her). After everything was all said and done it looked as if she was on her period or at the very end. I don't believe my mouth came into direct contact with her blood, none was on my face, just my fingers. However, I am assuming the worst case scenerios at this point just to play it safe (sure...now I play it safe). At any rate, I am just over 6 weeks out. Negative OraQuick at 6 weeks (Encouraging at all?) but I'm worried that I will not be satisfied with my 12 week results. Should I WHOO-HOO with a 12 week result, and what are the chances that I will be WHOO-HOOing. Thanks again and I promise at least a $50 donation (I'm a poor college student) once I can think straight again long enough to write the check.

Still Freaked Out in Ohio

Hello Still Freaked Ohioan,

No apology necessary and no, you didn't piss me off. In reality, I rarely, if ever, get pissed off, even though folks get really, really pissed off at me for not answering their questions, even when they ask them in the wrong forum!

Next, I just quickly scanned and read the posted archives pertaining to questions like yours and I don't find anything the least bit alarming in my replies. What freaked you out about the archives? To me the responses would seem to be very calming and encouraging, not alarming and anxiety provoking! Are you sure you were reading my archives? You know how you like to sign on to the wrong forum and all.

OK, on to your specific questions:

1. Your negative six-week OraQuick is encouraging, but not conclusive.

2. Yes, you should WOO-HOO if your 12-week test is also negative.

3. What are the chances you will be WOO-HOO-ing? I say the chances your 12-week test will remain negative are excellent; however, your comment, "I'm worried that I will not be satisfied with my 12-week results," makes me wonder if you'll actually be WOO-HOO-ing or not. So let's rephrase the question to "Should you WOO-HOO at 12 weeks if your test remains negative?" OK? The response is a resounding "Absofrickinlutely!"

Thanks for your donation!

Good luck, although I doubt you'll really need it!

Personal Question
Exposure to AIDS in 7 months