you are an inspiration

Hello Dr. Bob, I do not have a question, but a bit of praise for you. I think you are such an inspiration to not just people living with HIV, but to everybody else who thinks they might have been exposed. You show such compassion,humor, and wit, even with the very odd questions you recieve daily, all the while suffering from this terrible disease yourself. You are an angel put on this earth to heal people and get them through some very dark days in their lives. May God Bless you and may you live your life full of happiness and joy. You are always in my prayers.

A big Fan

Hi Sam,

Thanks for you very kind comments. They are warmly appreciated. In fact, my life is indeed full of happiness and joy and of course, tons of "very odd questions!"

Stay well and may the higher powers smile on you as well.

If YOU were ME
Personal Question