Thank You

Hi Doctor Bob: Thanks for answering my question....I did not mean to infer that my donation was a reason to answer my question....I apologize for that....I sent the donation as promised to help and for nothing else...I did send you another email, negative test, when I sent the donation to thank you and to offer help to others in my WW situation...Please continue to send email or mail reminders to Me on future donations....I have a new understaing and compassion for this terrible disease and would like to continue my support....If you feel it will help people, please post my second email of last week....Thanks again and good Health....Rich

Hello Rich,

Certainly no apology is needed. I just didn't want other potential questioners to feel they needed to make a donation to get me to notice or respond to their questions. My advice remains free and available to all.

Your generous donation demonstrates clearly your "new understanding and compassion for this terrible disease." Your one gift will indeed touch many lives in a most meaningful way. On behalf of those lives, and as a person living with HIV disease, I extend my heartfelt thanks.

Stay well, my friend. I should also advise you to "stay warm." I'm presently in Boston attending the AIDS conference and it's colder than a Salem witch's tit in a Madonna-like brass bra here!

"Warm" healthy wishes,

I AM FREAKING OUT!!! I need to hear it from you! EXPECT $50 DONATION AFTER REPLY!!!
zipper accident before sex