I AM FREAKING OUT!!! I need to hear it from you! EXPECT $50 DONATION AFTER REPLY!!!

I AM FREAKING OUT DOC. I NEED YOUR ADVISE!!!! 2 weeks ago on Feb. 3rd I gave a HIV positive guy a blow job! I sucked him for less than 2 minutes and he DID NOT ejaculate! I do think I had a mouth ulcer in my mouth at the time though. He also rimmed me! I thought I had been resonably safe and didn't think anything about it. That weekend I visited with a friend who has 4 cats, I am extremely allergic. While i was there my nose stuffed up and my asthma started acting up. After I left I started to feel a bit better but it took till about Wednesday. On that Thursday (a week after HIV contact) I had a swollen gland in my neck it was on the right side; I didn't notice any others in my groin on underarms. It got pretty big and on Saturday I started taking Advil for it. It deminished in size and Monday I started anti-biotics my Dr. gave me for it. It has gone down now to where you can feel it if you try, it is still a little bigger and harder than the one on the other side of my neck. I have freaked out ever since last Thursday. It has now been 2 weeks since my contact and I went and got tested today I just need to do something! My nose is starting to become stuffy again but I have bad allergies so it could be that. I also have started having mild head aches and lower back pain. Do you think I am sero-converting? I really need your advice! I do not know how I am going ot get through these next 3 months! Everybody says something different! Here are the basics 1.) Do you think I am sero-converting? 2.) can swollen Lymph nodes be caused by allergies and/or stress? 3.) What are the chances this is HIV? PLEASE HELP ME DOC! I need to hear it from you! Expect a $50 donation after you reply!!! You have my word! PLEASE HELP!!

First the facts:

1. Oral sex carries a very low risk for possible HIV transmission.

2. There are no documented cases of HIV transmission from rimming or getting rimmed.

Now on to your questions:

1. Do I think you are seroconverting? No, I do not.

2. Can swollen lymph glands be caused by conditions other than HIV? Absolutely.

3. What are your chances of being HIV positive? Extremely slim at best. If you feel you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, get tested at the three-month mark.

And finally, about your donation . . .

Please note my advice here is free and available to all. Conations to my foundation (www.concertedeffort.org) should be made only out of compassion and a desire to help others who are in desperate need. If that is your desire, please accept my heartfelt thanks. If your offer to donate was made only to encourage me to respond to your question, you now have no reason to donate, as you now have your reply with my best wishes. OK?

Good luck!

A River Runs Through It.....
Thank You