Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Your answers are like Enya music to my ears
Feb 26, 2005

OK donated 20$bucks not much but i know anything counts :)

am i zero coneverting? i got canker sore and a sorethorat 2 days after i suked a guys penis followed by night sweats and worry. Wich later (about 2 weeks) turned into SINUSITUS, and im worried blha blha blha blha blha yakity yakity-- sinusitus equals top ten HIV signs---blah blah blah. yakkity yakityy. it hasnt gotten any better and its been 2 months blah blah blah.... and all i did was suck his penis :( blah blah. :O<-----------------8 Anywho now for the real question..... your a smart guy i know you can give me an answer.

If the number Zero is considerd Neutral, why is it that it is consider an EVEN number in a house address?? I.E. 6850 Evergreen terrace El Paso TX. this house would be on the "EVEN" Side, its funny cuz it seems to go unoticed until now.

p.s am i infected? is my sinusitus related to ars or to an HIV TOOOOOOP TEN (drum roll please) symptoms!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

if i do become infected with HIV i want you to be my doctor :)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

You think you are "zero coneverting?" What's that??? Is it anything like "seroconverting?"

1. Oral sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission. Blah, blah, blah. Check the archives.

2. Symptoms do not equal HIV disease. Yakety, yakety, yak. Check the archives.

3. Zero is neutral. No one lives at Zero Evergreen Terrace. Whoever lives at 6850 is on the even side, because 6850 is "six thousand eight hundred fifty." The "fifty" makes it even.

4. Is your sinusitis related to ARS? No, I would very strongly doubt that.

5. Are you infected? No, I would very strongly doubt that as well.

My advice to you is quite simple:

1. If you feel you've placed yourself at risk for HIV disease, get tested three months or more after your last potential exposure.

2. Try using the spell-check function on your computer. It should help with things like "coneverting . . . sorethorat . . . suked . . . wich . . . blha . . . unoticed . . . ."

3. Do not consider a career in mathematics.

Thank you for your donation. Twenty dollars can work miracles.

Stay safe. Stay well. I love you, too.

Dr. Bob

Previous
TEST HIV
Next
FEAR

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.