TEST HIV

Dear Dr. Bob, you are very, very, very, very nice and a amazing person!, I'm mexican woman, I'm 26 and my english isn't good, but I'm here with a question for you:

On September 17, 2004, I made the HIV test (ELISA HIV I) the result was negative, I was with a man on May 01,2003 and I don't use protection after I was with other man on March 23, 2004 and I don't use protection.

After of my HIV test, I have sex only with protection, the question is:

Can I feel me good and in peace with my result?

Do you believe that I am good?

Thank you a lot for your time.

My best regards and a million kisses for you and for the Dr. Steve.

¡Primero, tu inglés es mucho mejor que mi español! Next, your negative HIV ELISA test was six months alter your March 2004 encounter and 16 months alter the one in May 2003. Consequently yes, this test would be considered definitive and conclusive. Can you feel "good and at peace" with your result? Yes, absolutely. Do I believe you are good? Yes, especially because since September 2004 you "have (had) sex only with protection!"

Stay safe. Stay well. Congratulations on your negative test results! WOO-HOO!

Incubation period/female to male transmission
Your answers are like Enya music to my ears