Worried by handjob on video (serious!)

Hi Dr Bob, and well done for all the good work you do. My Question is perhaps one you haven't heard before, so here goes.

About 3 weeks ago I had an encounter with a prostitute who gave me a protected hanjob which was caught on my mobile phone video camera. Now I know that sounds weird, but I was trying it out for the first time, and as she was ok, I decided to "capture the moment" for posterity. I caught it on camera all the way up until the point where I took off the condom in order to ejaculate. My worry is the fact that when I did this, she took my penis and rubbed the unprotected head against her breast for about 10 seconds. Prior to this she had been rubbing her vagina and then her breasts, so my worry is that some of her vaginal fluids would have been on her breast and so would have been in contact with my penis. About 2 weeks later I came down with a pounding headach, fever, sweats etc- all the usual worried well symptoms. I am wondering what you feel the risk would have been from my "Video nightmare"? Please answer as I am going out of my mind worrying.

Donation promised Doc, thanks

Thanks for your thanks and your question and for sending the mobile phone video clip! The Pamela Anderson and Paris Hilton videos are quite tame compared to your video debut. "Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close up" indeed!!!

OK, on to your questions:

1. Chances of contracting HIV from rubbing your spurting, unprotected one-eyed monster on her silicon-inflated basketball-sized bodacious ta-tas? Nonexistent. (Even with her manipulation of her own home entertainment centers.)

2. Chances of this video winding up on the Internet? Probably pretty good. I suggest you get an agent. You could have a major career in the adult film industry!

Don't worry. Your "video nightmare" is really more of a video wet dream. OK? I also think your mobile phone video experience may wind up ultimately selling more phones than the "can-you-hear-me-now-guy".

Stay safe. Stay well.

HIV symptoms??
No question, just a big hug and kiss for you