Can you get STD or HIV through love doll

I had bought a love doll on ebay. It was advertised new and till today he sell them and many people buy them each day. However out of 2500 feedback 10 have said the package was slightly open and i noticed that package had a slight hole in it. The doll took 7-10 days to deliver to me plus another 4 days before i even go the time to use it. I was worried that the doll could be used even though it had no sign and second the lube that he gave look generic. I was worried if the lube was tainted and could it effect even though i first opened it and then closed it. Then after 1 hour i used thinking that he selling so many of them and he gives the lube out free to customers. I was afraid that i caught something because my groin area turned brown and scratchy and was very afraid i emailed him several times and he kept saying i assure you they are new and not used or anything of that nature. When i went to the skin specialist she said the brown area is nothing to worry about because its fungus. After she gave me the medicine the scratching went and the color starting going back to normal. But since then i was afraid if it possible to catch it from the doll or let sayed the lube was tainted could it live in it for that much time as it took 7-10 days for me to recieve the item and another 4 days before i used it. I never slept with any girl because i was waiting for marriage but i got the doll to have something close to a real girl without getting any problems.

Two thousand five hundred folks sent in feedback about their love-doll purchases? Wow, that's a whole lotta Blow-Up Bettys!

OK, on to your question. I see absolutely no cause for concern. HIV does not survive long outside the body, and I'm talking about a real human body, not your balloon playmate. Besides, have you ever tried to deflate one of those things and get a used Balloon Blow-Up Betty and her love box back into her original packing box? That's like trying to get a used condom rolled back up and neatly tucked into its original foil pouch. Relax, Dude. You are fine.

And, I know you're saving it for the big wedding night and all, but I feel obligated to let you know the love dolls aren't really all that "close to a real girl."

discrimination against homosexuals in blood donations?
NEW NY CASE