Can HMO Physical Exam detect HIV?

I just wanna ask if HMO Physical Exams can detect if you are a HIV positive or not. I recently had a sexual encounter last november and december. I did use a condom on both encounters but on the first one i had a scar on my penis due to the hand job given to me by my partner before engaging to a vaginal intercourse I did put a condom. On the second round with her still with a new condom she put some baby oil it was about 2-3 mild strokes inside her vagina that I stopped for fear the condom might break. The second time was with a blowjob without a condom. But still with a condom on the vaginal intercourse. A week after the encounter I had a fever that lasted for 6-7 days. This happened in December. And on the 2nd week of January we had our Physical Exam which took blood and urine samples for testing. The results says normal. But the blood examination was by CBC or Complete Blood Count. Do I still need to undergo other tests? And for how many test must I undergo to be certain if I am positive or not?

Most HMO physical exams can barely distinguish between dead or alive, let alone HIV poz or neg.

Your HIV risk is minimal to nonexistent. If you are worried that you've placed yourself at risk, get an HIV ELISA test at the three-month mark. If negative, yell WOO-HOO! Also, review the safer sex guidelines on this site to prevent future worries. In particular, remember to use water-based (rather than oil-based) lubricants. OK?

WOOOO HOOOO
Thanks