Ladies love frottage! Or is it frotage?

Hi Doc! First and foremost, THANK YOU for this service. What you do, how you inform people, how you ease even the most worried folks is something that is so valued. I can't say I am a freaking out but just hope that you could shed a bit of light on something. I see this question asked, quite often but usually it is in regards to genital contact between men. I am asking as a young woman. Here is the cliff notes version. Got together with a guy. Hot and heavy action ensues. He performs oral sex and hand manipulation on me (quite rough, I add while blushing). I do not perform oral sex on him. NO actual penatration, but we did rub genitals (frottage?) quite a bit. To the point where a bit more thrusting action (I have to laugh just typing it), he would of hit a "home run". Yeah, yeah the type of rubbing where he's THIS close, but no cigar. Just didn't want sex and didn't want to have any sex related guilt (which is an issue I have and am fully aware I need to work on). So, basically I am asking because I didn't get much of an answer (in a direct sense) in the archives. Is there a risk in his rubbing his sailor up, down and all around my port? (I am trying to be cute here, but failing I know!) Thank you in advance! I appreciate it and I am sure there are other ladies out there who have done this very thing (come on girls, it feels good) and aren't sure what exactly the risk is. You are awesome Doc!

Frottage, by definition, involves only skin-to-skin contact. From an HIV perspective, this is considered safe. Some STDs, such as genital warts, can be transmitted by skin-to-skin contact, but HIV cannot pass through intact skin. So "up, down and all around" would not be an HIV-transmission worry unless the sailor found his way into your "port love canal." Of course, in that case, you would no longer be "frottaging," but rather the other "f"ing.

Yes, I think many of this forum's readers would agree with you that frottage does indeed feel great and many a "homerun" have been hit using exactly this technique!

Stay safe. Stay well.

Question on Immunosuppression
i've tested positive