A Pretty Crappy =) week, looking for help from the B-Man

Last May I had sex with a stripper. I did not even begin to ponder the side-effects of doing this, but about 3 months ago i started getting itchy all over my body and have had patches of dry skin that itches all over my body. There is a small red bump that has not left my left testicle for about 2 weeks so im assuming that i contracted herpes, and about 2 days ago i started having bloody stool accompanied by slight pain in my left and right sides. I am not one that likes to jump to conclusions, but I think there is a good chance that I have hepatitis. I was wondering what you think I should do/if i should be worried. P.S. To all of you people out there, Dr. Bob is the MAN! In all honesty I cannot think of anyone else that goes out of their way to help others to this extent and I hope that al l people reading this will send a donation like I am going to! Thanks Alot For Reading this! -TICO

Hello TICO,

First off, thanks for your kind comments! They are warmly appreciated.

Next, I wouldn't jump to any conclusions about herpes or hepatitis based on what you've told me so far. Your exposure was in May and you didn't begin having any symptoms until three months ago (Nov./Dec.). That's a full five-six months after your May sexcapade. Consequently, your current symptoms could be completely unrelated.

No doubt you've got something; however, I can't diagnose exactly what without more information, an examination and the appropriate laboratory tests. In fact, an appropriate evaluation from a qualified physician should be your very next step. I suggest you have this done sooner rather than later, OK?

Thank you for your donation.

Don't worry, but do get evaluated and treated. OK?

Good luck!

Daily Contact with HIV
GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR BOB!!! 6th TIME!