Thank You So Much...

Dear Mr. Kull, I don't want to waste too much of your valuable time, so I will keep it short. I want to thank you for all of the valuable information that you have provided in this forum. I went thru a time of heart break, fright, and complete shame, that if not for your column, I would not have learned and been assured by all of your information. I look back now, many months later, and almost laugh at the fear I felt. The fear is still fresh in my mind, not because I still fear that I have it, for I have been tested 6 months after, but because I have learned my lesson, and do not want to ever experience it again. I don't want to ever put my family or my daughter thru the torment of seeing my just let my life and health go, since I 'just knew' I was going to die anyways. Taking your advice, I decided to QUIT trying to diagnose myself, and just get tested, and will never forget the day I got my results back, or the horrid days just before. I have taken a new love for life now, and appreciate each and every moment I'm given, and much thanx to you for it. You kept me sane with your knowledgable and reassuring words in the meantime. Thank you...

I'm so glad that I was able to help. Hopefully your words will help others who are experiencing anxiety about HIV and AIDS.

RMK

female positive male negative blow job ok?
How does STD transmits?