symptoms reliable to diagnosis

For thousands of years, symptoms indicate sickness and that is the most reliable way to tell if you are sick or not. These tests are not reliable and often lead to deadly because it is often give wrong diagnosis; therefore it creates more infections. Sorry that I ever hurt your feelings doc. Bob but I am speaking from the truth.

You haven't hurt my feelings at all. Really. I also agree with you: "symptoms indicate sickness!" The tricky part is matching up the correct diagnosis with certain symptoms that are entirely non-specific. For instance, when it comes to HIV disease, symptoms are notoriously unreliable in actually diagnosing whether or not someone is indeed HIV positive.

Symptoms do indicate illness. It's just that many times folks blame the wrong illness! Read through the archives and you'll find an impressive collection of testimonials where "symptoms" were believed to be HIV related when in reality they were caused by worry, stress, depression, guilt and anxiety.

Hope that helps clarify things for you.

discontinue PEP 1 week early?
please help!!!!! Taking bar exam soon