Am I in the clear!!???

Br.Bob, You are an amazing person, I admire you so much. I am not a wealthy person, so I can't make a huge contribution, but a small donation is on its way.

Could you please tell me if I am in the clear, I am a 31 yr old hetero male, latino, I have never used drugs or experimented with homosexuality, I have been driving myself crazy over this and I need some guidance. On 1/20/20005 I went to see a dermatologist because I had noticed small little bumps in my lower abdomen and on the base of my penis, at first I thought it was either acne or ingrowns, the dermatologist said it was molluscum, he totally freaked me out because he told me how this skin infection is common in children and in HIV patients, he froze the 18 little molluscum bumps and prescribed Aldara cream, (within 5 days the bumps were completely gone, except for little scars of where the bumps used to be), he suggested I get HIV tested. I have never in my life been so scared. On 1/21/2005 I went to a local testing site and took and oraquick 20min test, they pricked my finger and took a sample of my blood, the results were negative.

Recent sexual encounters where: on 12/16/2004 I received oral sex with a condom, on 10/16/2004 oral sex with a condom from a "happy ending masseuse" (same masseuse).

On or about 6/2/2004 protected oral and viginal sex with an escort.

Please Dr.Bob, take a minute to ease my worries, I know I should be celebrating with a big YOOOO-HHOOOOOO, am I in the clear? I've read that molluscum is a minor skin infection and in no way is it a sign of HIV or that is in no way correlated to HIV. You have no idea how I regret ever being so stupid in being with an escort or going to one of them "happy ending massage" places. I know you will probably say I'll find the answers in the archives, but I need to "hear" it from you, PLEASE RESPOND!!!

Kind Regards,

Stupid and Dumb in NYC

Hello NYC Guy,

Actually, I don't think you are either stupid or dumb. You practiced "safer sex" for all three episodes that you described. I consider that quite smart and responsible!

1. Yes, your answers are in the archives.

2. Yes, I'd say you are in the clear from an HIV perspective.

3. Yes, you should be WOO-HOOing big time.

Now you've "heard it" from me. Thanks for your donation.

Stay well.

Naseral 2x's a day and HIV test results
nervous