WOOHOO.....Thanks...Donation

Hi Dr. Bob: I wrote to you last week but you didn't respond....That's OK, I know you are extremely busy....Anyway, using your postings, I found strength to get through the last week of waiting for my 3 month Elisa test result....Needless to say, it was negative and I WOOHOOed!!!! all the way from Massachusetts....You probably heard Me on the West Coast....Just a note to the WW's, Dr. Bob's comments about symptoms not = HIV, could not be more true....I had them all and it was fear and anxiety....Unless you have put yourself in a severe risk, try to chill out and get tested at the 3 month point....That sounds easy to Me now, but impossible then....Hope this helps some people....Dr. Bob, good luck with your important work and your own health....You are an amazing man.....the $500 contribution is in the mail as promised....I hope that can also help.

Yep, we heard you. Initially I thought it was the coyotes in heat again. But, since it went on and on and on, I figured it must be you!

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story and your advice.

Thank you also for your generous donation. A formal (Miss Manners-approved) thank-you letter is on its way back to you via snail mail.

Stay well, my friend. I'll be heading in your direction on Sunday to attend the HIV/AIDS conference in Boston. I'm packing every piece of warm clothing I own.

How easy to catch/infect through oral sex (again...)
Naseral 2x's a day and HIV test results