I looked like Ukraine's President Victor Yushchenko
Feb 19, 2005
I had an unusal skin condition occur at about the six weeks after exposure. For about a week my face was very red and blotchy after showering. When the redness subsided (60 min after shower), I had itchy bumps all over my face. About a week later I was left with a few pimple like bumps for a couple of days and then it disappaired. Does this sound like the ARS rash?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope, it does not sound like the ARS rash. Perhaps you should check with Victor Yushchenko about that dioxin poisoning.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Small Amount Of Vaginal Fluid Transmit Hiv?
- Can You Someone Get HIV Through Underwear?
- Canker Sores On Tongue Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.