anxiety please help

Dear Ryan The other day I rented an adult video from a machine that rents and sell adult videos. When I opened the outside plastic container that holds the video, I scratch my hand. What if the person or persons who rented before left dried semen on the oustide container, could I possibly have been exposed to something they have. I know you have answered similar questions to this one but what concerns me is the fact that I scratch myself with the oustide cassette container as opposed to just touched it. In past responses you and Dr. Sydowski have said that dired blood has no risk because the virus can't survive in a dry environment, does that also hold for dried semen. Your form is great and I really appreciate being able to ask an expert like yourself this question. Thanks for being there!!!

Whether you are talking about dried blood or dried semen, it is highly unlikely that you be infected by getting a scratch on your hand when handling an adult video tape. There are so many factors in this scenario that make infection unlikely, including the probability that HIV would not remain infectious when exposed to the environment on a video tape.

RMK

Living with an HIV+ person/Blow Job
female positive male negative blow job ok?