Feb 19, 2005
dear Bod; do you think there are more virus inside the semen if you ejaculate less often or the opposite? thx
Response from Dr. Frascino
The answer would be neither one nor the other. Whether he chokes the chicken five times a day like a teenage Tony Testosteroni or has only the occasional unavoidable nocturnal emission because was taught that if he touched himself "down there" it's a one-way ticket straight to Hell, the amount of HIV virus in the spunk of an HIV-positive person really wouldn't change. It just doesn't work that way. But if you personally need a medical reason to spank your monkey, hey, just say I said it was OK. OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Keflex Treat Chlamydia?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.