Feb 19, 2005
dear Bod; do you think there are more virus inside the semen if you ejaculate less often or the opposite? thx
| Response from Dr. Frascino
The answer would be neither one nor the other. Whether he chokes the chicken five times a day like a teenage Tony Testosteroni or has only the occasional unavoidable nocturnal emission because was taught that if he touched himself "down there" it's a one-way ticket straight to Hell, the amount of HIV virus in the spunk of an HIV-positive person really wouldn't change. It just doesn't work that way. But if you personally need a medical reason to spank your monkey, hey, just say I said it was OK. OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.