foundation question

where do the proceeds of your fdoundation go an dhow do I go about donating I cant donate much but I'd like to be involved please post my question I'd really like to help. thanx I think your awesome.

The foundation accepts applications for financial assistance from AIDS service organizations worldwide. Our Board of Directors evaluates the proposals and awards grants to accomplish specific projects that are most in line with the foundation's mission statement: to provide crucial services for men, women, and children living with HIV/AIDS and to raise awareness of the HIV/AIDS epidemic through advocacy and education. The foundation has been involved in providing a wide variety of crucial HIV/AIDS services worldwide, ranging form hospice care in Los Angeles to the provision of anti-HIV medications to HIV-positive pregnant women in Africa, thereby helping to prevent transmission of the virus to their newborns. In addition, we have worked with programs internationally to provide HIV counseling and testing, fostered AIDS awareness by funding selected displays and viewings of the AIDS Memorial Quilt and supported and expanded Spanish-language HIV-treatment-education resources, peer advocacy and education programs, food and nutrition programs and community education awareness and education symposia. More information, including donation options, is available on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Thank you for your interest in the foundation's work and your desire to become a partner in its life-changing, hope-giving mission.

Wooo Hooo!
Hairy leukoplakia but negative elisa, HELP