You are Right!

Dr. Bob - approx 3 years ago, I wrote you concerning a possible exposure to the HIV virus. I had "non-consenual" sex with someone I was just starting to date. I was desperate, I was devastated. I was divorced and a single mom. I had every single symptom in the book to suggest being infected with HIV. Even my GP agreed. Turns out, after several tests way out to the 1 year mark that it was Mono which I probably caught from drinking out of my sons glass who was newly infected with Mono (which I did not know). The answer you gave me was 100% right on board. You have no idea how much you helped me. My son is now graduating High School and on his way to College and I have turned my life around. You have helped. I realized, in time, that I was hanging around with the "wrong crowd". Thank you for assisting me and, truly, God bless you in your future. I hope you live for at least 50 more years! You are an asset to others!! I mean this with all my heart. Thank You!

Me "right?" Well, actually most folks consider me much more "left," but nonetheless I'm delighted everything has worked out well for you!

Stay well. Let's both live for at least another 50 years, OK?

Worried Sick
Saleh from Saudi Arabia