cuts in lips

lately I have been sharing drinks through glasses with a person who has a possibility of HIV virus,then I found out that I have tiny cuts on my lips due the hot weather that dry my lips.Will I get infected?

It is unlikely that you would get infected this way, cuts or no cuts. Much HIV research has shown that the levels of virus in saliva of infected people are very low, probably too low to infect another person. It is also believed that protective elements in saliva decrease HIV's viability. This is why we don't see HIV being transmitted through kissing. The CDC has never documented a case of HIV transmission through sharing a drink or food with an infected person. It is highly unlikely that you would be infected by sharing drinks.

RMK

Scary scratch!
Living with an HIV+ person/Blow Job