Testing inside window period?!

I am irish, just back from Australia(where my sexual encounter happened) and I am going back to finish my tour. Encounter happened 2 months ago with thai male prostitute(unprotected insertive) and I have shown some signs of HIV infection. Loss of appetite, diarrhea, night sweats,tightness in chest, weakness in hands/feet. Also have tiny gential ulcer(painless). My question, numero 4, is it worth testing after 2 months and again at 3, and can I WOO-HOO after 3 months if negative. I am severly depressed, anxious and guilty over the whole incident and hope that some of my symptoms might be brought on by these feelings... I will forward a donation soon and thank you Dr. Bob for this site, it's excellent.

Unprotected insertive what? Oral? Anal? Both? At any rate, HIV testing prior to three months is not considered conclusive or definitive, so I'd suggest you wait for the three-month mark. I'd also suggest you have that "painless genital ulcer" checked out, as it may be a sign of several STDs that might require treatment. Counseling would also be recommended for the guilt, anxiety and depression.

I'll send you my very best cosmic karma that your tests will be negative and that you'll soon be WOO-HOOing more wildly than a crazed kookaburra!

'just wondering' post scared me senseless!!
I'll donate my entire bank account if Im negative