'just wondering' post scared me senseless!!

sent loads of the same message loads of times but now i'm particularly concerned.

i mean your exposure was hollow bore needle stick, which you knew at the time was 1 in 300. commendable you didn't brick it like some of the rest of us.

i developed what i thought/think are ars symptoms 4 weeks after the potential exposure. this included sore throat, back muscle pain, swollen and swollen lymph nodes. then i developed various mouth problems. all have gone away now bare the lymph nodes.

here comes the bit which probably makes you not want to reply....

....my exposure was a scab that came off around loads of other people ina crushed crowd, and my slashed jeans were covered in blood that side, meaning poentially it was my blood.

but what if it was someone else's? i've spoken to my gp, he says my symptoms were not worrisome and rated my exposure potential as about 1 in a billion and testing was negligible.

if you tell me not to test and i'm a nut nut, then i won't and i'll accept negative status. however if you think it's necessary i'll go and hope for the best.

come on doctor bob, i'm counting on you!!

"Nut, nut?" No. you're not a nut nut, but if you persist in perseverating on irrational impossible HIV exposures, you will eventually drive yourself nutty. Your risk is nonexistent. Testing is not warranted, in my opinion.

wondering about the effect of certain drugs {xanax, percoset, marijuana} on a hiv+ ppl
Testing inside window period?!