How to start having sesx again

I've been with my partner for 14 years. I'm HIV-positive, he's HIV-negative. I got ill in about 1996 and we stopped having sex. I got better, but the sex never restarted. We've gone our own ways sexually since then, but want to try and start having sex together again.

We just don't know where to start.

You don't know where to start? Usually, it's like learning to ride a bicycle: once you learn, you don't forget.

OK, let's see . . . . It all depends on if you're the soft candlelight, satin sheets, Beyoncé in the background, champagne, whisper sweet nothings in his ear while gently caressing his home entertainment center kind of couple OR the leather boots and harness, little brown bottle, Kristen Bjorn video, dirty-talking daddies kind of couple. And, of course, there are plenty of other scenarios as well. But the most important thing is communication. Talk to each other. Read through the information in the archives about magnetic couples. Consider couples counseling if you're having difficulty re-finding your groove.

Good luck. Hope you're soon back in the saddle again!

rash at eleven weeks? 12 week negative meaningless????
TRANSGENDER ENCOUNTER!!! FROM SPAIN!! Please HELP!! JUST DONANTED!!