Doxycycline and seroconversion
Feb 10, 2005
Hey Dr. Bob,
Would a regimine of doxycycline (for acne), prevacid, and adderall have any effect on seroconversion speed?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Can Chlamydia Cause Genital Warts?
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
- Attitudes Towards Hiv Infected People
- Dog Blood And Hiv Infection From Dogs?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.