SOS--Oral Sex and Scrotum--help !!!

Hey Dr Bob,

I am a 28 year old hetero male. Yesterday, I was stupid and had a blowjob from a sex worker. The blowjob itself was protected, she used a condom, which stayed intact. Any risk of HIV from that ?

Also, she licked my balls in the process. What if I have minor cuts and openings on the skin of my scrotum? Can the HIV in saliva enter my bloodstream through them??

Please help me doc, I am freaking out!!!

Thanks, Roy. PS: I have already sent you a check for $ 100.

Hi Roy,

A protected blowjob (hetero or otherwise) and ball licking are not considered significant risks for HIV transmission, even if you had "minor cuts and openings on the skin of your scrotum." No reason to freak out, Roy! Sergeant Pepper was dressed for action, so you're just fine and dandy, OK?

Thanks for your donation! I'll send you a formal thank-you letter via snail mail!

Stay safe. Stay well. Many thanks.

Trying to get the correct information!!
just wondering!!