Going nuts!!!!

Should I write this in Spanish or French for someone to answer it??? Man, the things we have to do to get some expert advice!!!!

Here's the deal, every single time I read a posting on this and other forums, I go "whooeee, there's a chance I'm just going on a guilt trip", and then I start thinking about other possible ways I could've been infected and I go worrying again!!!

So, please, answer this my fourth attempt:

I was in Panama last month and got lapdanced like crazy (three different girls). I wish to know about my odds of having HIV due to these lapdances. The situations were: A. My face all over their breasts. B. I slapped their behinds. C. I helped one of them remove her thong....no contact with the vulva, etc. D. Lots of touching....but no sex or intercourse. Yes, lots of hip motion whenever they sat on my laps, but my pants were always on (so were my undies).

I'm growing mad over the "what if's". What if she had blood or semen traces on her breasts, and other parts of her body??? I'm also concerned of the fact that I took a pee a couple of minutes after it was all over!! Did I set myself at risk??

I also read about the cases of medical workers getting infected by contact of blood to their eyes (CDC document).....what if I rubbed my eyes???????

I'm going nuts, and I can tell you one thing's for sure: Positive or Negative, I'm NEVER again heading for a strip bar, even if it costs me my job!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have a list of what is and what isn't risk-free??????

HELP!!!!!

A Worried Husband, again.

Hello Worried Husband,

If you would just check the archives, you would have found answers to all your questions and "what ifs." So I'll just be brief:

A. No HIV risk

B. No HIV risk

C. No HIV risk

D. No HIV risk

As for all your "what ifs," the answer is still "No HIV risk." OK?

Now, I'm curious why it would cost you your job if you never went to a strip club again. Are you a bouncer? Bar tender? Exotic dancer?

Stop worrying needlessly. Go learn French or something. (I was talking about the language, you horndog!)

Stay well.

*Took you advise....But
HIV Infection?