Lap Dancing & MM - Don't Worry, Be Happy!

Dr. Bob - You are a great man & do great work. Your efforts are truly appreciated. Thank You!

To all of the Worried Wells out there: Here is my story.

Over the last few years, I have received a number of lap dances. Some fully nude, many where the dancer was wearing panties, g-string, etc. Also, I have received a few "Full Body Massages" with Mutual Masterbation at the end. The last "Body Massage" that I received was early September. I have taken a HIV Test in November, December, and the most recent being 1/31/05. All NEGATIVE.

The most recent lap dance was within the last week. I was clothed (as always) and the lady was topless. The grinding on this dance was fairly hard. After inspecting my penis later that evening, I noticed that it was a bit chafed & sensitive to the touch. No bleeding, but a bit sore. Any additional risk here?

Considering the above described activity, is any further testing warranted or necessary?

All the best,

Marathon Man in SoCal

Hello Marathon Man in So. Cal.,

Bootylicious Betty at the Badda Bing lap-danced your tallywhacker so hard that he chafed? OUCHAMAGOUCHA!

Your HIV risk is zip (you remained clothed), but I doubt Mr. Happy is all that happy about such abuse.

Do you need additional HIV testing after all your various sexcapades? Nope.

Do you need softer more comfortable boxer shorts (perhaps leave out the starch)? Yep.

Stay safe. Stay well.

I got some more Ramen, but it came with HIV Demons!
I am gay and HIV+