MORE OF A COMMENT ON TESTING THAN A QUESTION!

Doctor Bob,

First let me express a HEART-FELT thank you. You provide a service and forum that is priceless.

I recently was concerned about taking an HIV test and did so, a HOME ACCESS EXPRESS TEST and waited for the results. I got my results as NEG., and immediately WOOHOO'd.

BUT then I began to question the accuracy of the tests and got a second test, an ORASURE test with the same result, NEG. Both of these tests were performed beyond the 6 month window, infact almost more than a year past the unprotected intercourse encounter. THEREFORE NO QUESTION! I was able to find the answer as to accuracy and reliabilty in your archives for tests beyond the 6 month period as being definitive.

WOOHOO and thanks again for your forum. A donation is on the way to help those who are truly in need.

What a waste of time worrying. Stay well and keep up the good work.

Congratulations and WOO-HOO!

Thank you for sharing your story and for your donation! Your one gift will touch many lives.

Stay well,

600 sterling on its way - 3 questions first from a nurse!
what do you think???