HIV counsellor who has lost his perspective.
Feb 7, 2005
Robert, I am in your line of work but your website is a source of inspiration. Don't you think it is amazing how we can lose all objectivity when it comes to ourself? I received oral sex from an escort, she used a condom but beforehand she gave the tip of my penis a generous lick over my meatus. Just once, no blood in her mouth or sores on my penis. I know that the risk is low but could youu please confirm the following:
1. The amount of saliva involved would never be enough to transmit HIV.
2. I am at no risk.
3. I do not need an HIV test.
Thanks! I know all the answers are in your archive, but I need to hear this from you - a man who I respect even though we have never met.
Response from Dr. Frascino
OK, here you go, Counselor:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.