HIV counsellor who has lost his perspective.

Robert, I am in your line of work but your website is a source of inspiration. Don't you think it is amazing how we can lose all objectivity when it comes to ourself? I received oral sex from an escort, she used a condom but beforehand she gave the tip of my penis a generous lick over my meatus. Just once, no blood in her mouth or sores on my penis. I know that the risk is low but could youu please confirm the following:

1. The amount of saliva involved would never be enough to transmit HIV.

2. I am at no risk.

3. I do not need an HIV test.

Thanks! I know all the answers are in your archive, but I need to hear this from you - a man who I respect even though we have never met.

OK, here you go, Counselor:

1. Correct

2. Correct

3. Correct

You're welcome!

Worried sick, please help!!!!
Thank You -- A Year Later