Worried sick, please help!!!!

Dear Dr. Bob,

I would like to start off by thanking you for your time and dedication to this cause. I too am a concert pianist, and I greatly admire the work you do.

Here's my problem. A week ago, I, like many of the people posting messages here, stupidly went to a "massage parlor" and got a handjob. HOWEVER, I think she touched herself (her clitoris, vagina, etc.) a few times- a minute or two before the handjob. Am I at risk of HIV infection, assuming there was "vaginal fluid" on her hand? Thank you for your help in this matter- I'm a certified hypochondriac!!!

No, there is no significant HIV risk from the activity you describe.

Yes, you are a "certified hypochondriac."

By way of treatment, I suggest you not be allowed to irrationally worry about any nonexistent diseases until you've learned all 12 Liszt Transcendental Etudes. Now get off this keyboard and get busy on your other one!

Worried Husband in the Bay Area!! Please Confirm what I have been told!!
HIV counsellor who has lost his perspective.