confilcting opinions

Dear Doctor Frascino, i have a question regarding a "sharp" exposure. a solid needle. A tattoo....it has been 4 months had neg. hiv and hep. antibody test at five weeks and 12 weeks. my doctor said no more need for testing. This would be considered a non-sexual exposure and ive heard that there is a larger risk of delayed seroconversion. My urine is cloudy and i have these pains in my neck below my ears that extends to the base of my neck. I am a regular vistor to this sight and believe that it is a bright spot in the internet era. thanks for the work you all do.

I would tend to agree with your doctor on this issue. What makes you think the tattoo needle was infected? If you remain worried, get retested at six months, but I personally don't feel it's necessary. Your symptoms are not at all suggestive of HIV. Your doctor should be able to evaluate these problems for you.

Finally, what kind of tattoo did you get, where's it located and can we see it???

Stay well, Illustrated Guy (or Gal).

Your opinion Please?Dumbest way to get AIDS!!!!!!!!!!
Confused about safe sex