Your opinion Please?Dumbest way to get AIDS!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Omar From Houston texas hey I know Im positive and Im trying to hang in there being strong iam am scared especilly after hearing of LIpostrapy and nureal breakdown----- Your opinion Okay Scenario-- I met a girl in the library at school and we went to the restroom she gave me head and less than a min I took it out of her mouth fearing germs, so I went down on her and ate her private area,afterwards being aroused i ejaculated inside the toilet she was angry said I didnt give her anything but I went to class happy knowing I didnt have any protection but did everything safely except for one thing I didnt rinse my mouth out, went too class And forgot about my mouth rinsing it out so I began too chew gum I bit my tounge and thats when I felt something in my stomach. I get out of class terrified I rush to the clinic I know I shouldve waited a few days but later that day I felt a burning in my stomach about two days after I felt some wierd Headache and my stomach was making loud noises I was constipated following weeks I got some low grade fever and alot of dahirria oh and that terrible cough went for two weeks now jionts in my body and parts of my body ache you know wahts strange I have been felling weird for 2 months since it happened. I hear how people get symptons in 4 months or over years its funny How I felt it the same day. so sorry !!!!!!!! talking to my self

My question is that Can I get HIV that way{I eat girl out and not wash my mouth but then bite my tounge. I am geting tested everymonth now its been only two this next one the results are on the 10th feb I know it will be Positive I just want to know how.I turned HIV Positive.

Hello Omar from Houston,

A few points you might find comforting:

1. You may "know" you are HIV positive. I, however, very strongly doubt that to be true.

2. Whether you rinsed your mouth or not would not really affect this HIV-risk scenario.

3. Biting your tongue and feeling "something" in your stomach are completely unrelated. And neither one is related to HIV.

4. Your symptoms are not suggestive of HIV ARS. HIV-related symptoms absolutely cannot start the same day as your potential exposure.

Omar, I do not believe you are HIV positive. To calm your fears, an HIV test at the three-month mark would be considered conclusive and definitive.

Short and sweet
confilcting opinions