Tested negative 2 times but have repeated illnesses

I had intercourse with a stranger about 1 year ago and I have been tested 2 times in the past 3 months. all the tests came back negative, but I still keep getting flu like symptoms over and over again. I feel I have HIV but my doctor say no that its stress causing this. I lost weight in my arms, face and legs and have dark puffy circles around my eyes which I didnt have before the encounter. I seem to keep getting sicker. Now I have tingling and pain in my arms and legs accompanied by abdominal nauses. I also have change in vision and at times feel lightheaded. This has been going on now off and on since the encounter. What do you suggest I do? Thanks

I suggest you listen to your doctor. Stress is causing your symptoms. Consequently, you need some help coping with your irrational HIV fears, anxiety and stress. Ask your doctor for a referral to a therapist. You need therapy to confront a very real problem, not more tests to chase a disease you could not possibly have!

Toenail fungus to lengthen window period?
Wife and Mother Scared