Precum on anus

Please answer this question because I know I am not the only one in this kind of situation. Please answer some hard questions for a change and not some "will i become infected with hiv if i talk to a prostitute) question.

13 weeks ago I had an encounter with a man who wiped his finger on my anus, there was no oral or anal sex involved.

I am worried because he MIGHT have had precum on his finger when he wiped it on me, I know there was no cum, but there might have been some cum. All I know is that when he touched me his finger was wet, not sure if it was precum or saliva.

I know that this is a rather low risk exposure.

However, exactly 5 weeks later I got a severe case of tonsillitis, I couldnt even sleep at night because I had trouble breathing and I couldnt eat. I also had a fever and night sweats, but I am not sure if the night sweats was caused because of anxiety or the tonsillitis itself.

I went to the doc who did some tests, for mono, gonorrhea, and strep - all negative.

He gave me antibiotics and predisone, both for 10 days.

The antibiotics, I know this is wrong, but I stopped taking them about half way though because it was 4 doses a day, same with predisone.

Then the tonsillitis came back, so again the doc gave me predisone for 10 days and the zpack. The tonsillitis went away.

The about a week later my right tonsil became swollen (and it is swollen right now) I can tell it is swollen and sure enough when I look inside my mouth it is swollen with some white pus on it.

Please give me some advice Dr.Bob or some information on what the heck is going on. I know I need to get tested since its been 12 weeks, but the health clinic I keep going to keeps being out of stock on the rapid tests, and I dont want to wait 2 weeks for my results.

So could I have been infected with HIV from a guy who wiped his finger on the opening of my rectum?

And WHY is my right tonsil swollen? My left one looks just fine.

You want me to "answer some hard questions for a change????" Let's see, your "hard question" involves "an encounter 13 weeks ago with a man who wiped his finger on your anus; there was no oral or anal sex involved." Hmmm . . . . Note to self: Delete all future questions from questioners who complain about the questions posted in this forum.

OK, back to your "hard" question. I'm intrigued by your statement "I know there was no cum, but there might have been some cum." What???? OK, so I take it you're worried about "pre-cum" that may or may not have been on your partner's hands before you let his "fingers do the walking," right?

I would place your risk somewhere between nil and essentially nonexistent, OK?

Why is your right tonsil swollen? Sorry, but I can't diagnose conditions like this over the Internet. Be reasonable. If you're worried about your tonsils, see an ENT (ear, nose and throat) doctor.

If you're worried about HIV, get tested at the three-month mark. However, know that this would be primarily to give you peace of mind.

Now tell me again why this question was supposed to be so hard and of such monumental purport? Oh yeah, because it was your question. That's right. Now I remember . . . .

Please answer
cocaine, pot use with aids